Thursday 2 June 2016

Mango Mastani





I was feeling guilty because I have not posted any Mango recipe on my blog in this Mango season. My social media pages are flooded with Mango pictures, recipes and lots of posts. There is no limit to your imagination when cooking. I saw so many drooling recipes made using mangoes and are on my list now, will give them a try soon. Smoothies and shakes are the best options for the breakfast, lunch or post dinner. I have shared the Banana Strawberry Smoothie recipe earlier on the blog. But, its Mango season so it has to be something related to the Mangoes. Mango milkshake one of the very popular and basic milkshake made in almost every Indian household. I recently tried "Mango Mastani" which was the same mango shake with some vanilla ice cream added to it. The name attracted me to try it out. It is very simple to make and is much creamier than the regular mango milkshake. Try it out

Recipes which you might be like:

Banana Strawberry Smoothie 
Mint Yogurt Dip
Beetroot Raita




Mango Mastani:

Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Serves: 2

Ingredients:

2 Ripe Mangoes - Peeled and cut
4 Tablespoon Sugar
5-6 Scoop Vanilla Ice Cream
1 Glass Milk

Method:

Mix all ingredients in a mixer and mix everything well together.
Pour the shake in glasses
Add some Vanilla Ice-cream on the top
Serve immediately 
Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment